Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions
By visiting the VinylBox website and by purchasing VinylBox products, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions of use outlined below.
Throughout this document, the term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to VinylBox (legally owned and operated by Monorails & Satellites Ltd) and as such, represents the views of the company in their entirety.
Please take the time to read this information before ordering.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to these terms and conditions. You can review the most current version of the terms and conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Thank you for visiting and purchasing from VinylBox – if you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us and we will be happy to help you:
1. General Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Monorails & Satellites Ltd. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website or product range, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
2. Products or Services
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our return policy.
We reserve the right to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only. Product images are used for illustrative purposes only and may differ upon delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website and we shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials contained on this website.
Modifications to the service and prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue our service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
Cancellation rights and refunds policy
You have the right to cancel your purchase within fourteen days of receiving your first delivery from VinylBox. If you would like to cancel your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the United Kingdom’s Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 you are entitled to cancel your order for any item(s) purchased from VinylBox for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of the items. This does not apply to items that cannot be returned because they have been spoiled / are not fit for resale or is a part of promotional offer. Order cancellations must be made in writing - quoting your name, address and order number - within 14 days of delivery of your item(s) by email to email@example.com.
Upon receipt of your notice to cancel the contract, VinylBox will send you a Return Merchandise Authorisation code (RMA code). This code must be must be included in with the returned items. Once you have cancelled your order, the goods should be returned to the address as detailed on the email, in their original packaging, within 14 days of receipt. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us; we therefore recommend that you send via a secure delivery method and retain proof of postage. We will provide you with a refund within 14 days of us receiving the items; please note that shipping fees and the original handling fee will not be refunded. All costs incurred in the returning of the box will be at the customer's expense.
Current shipping and handling fees are as follows: Box of 3 vinyl - UK orders will be subject to a £5 shipping fee being deducted from returns and international orders will be subject to the full cost of shipping (per shipping group) being deducted. These fees remain subject to change without notice.
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Monorails & Satellites Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose, without first seeking our permission to do so.
You can correct errors on your order or details submitted until you confirm your purchase during the ordering process by clicking “Pay now” in the final step. After this point, we will assume that all information provided as part of your order is correct and will process your order accordingly. The products you have purchased with us are dispatched once confirmation has been received that your payment has been successfully processed. We are not liable for errors made by the customer, such as a faulty address. We recommend that you double check the information provided prior to completing your purchase.
We currently use Yodel to deliver your box. Once your box is dispatched, you will receive the tracking number, giving you the ability to either check online, or via your mobile, to see when your item has been delivered. The item(s) will be delivered to the address you specify for delivery as part of the checkout process. It is important that this address is accurate. If it is not, the delivery of any replacement item may need to be covered by the buyer. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions.
We will aim to deliver the goods within the timescale quoted on our website, but delivery times are not guaranteed. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, the delivery date may be extended by a reasonable period. Any change in the address for future deliveries must be provided at least 1 calendar month in advance, in order to ensure that items are not sent to an incorrect address. Risk of damage to / loss of items passes to you at the time of delivery. Items supplied are not for resale.
Missed delivery or non-collection
'Hermes' will attempt to deliver your item three times and offer you options to deliver to your neighbour or safe location. If it can’t be delivered to them, they will leave a card with details of redelivery, or collection from their Customer Service Point.
Only one discount code can be used per order. If a customer manages to checkout with two discount codes, only one will be applied to actual order when it is processed. The customer will be made aware of this in advance of the order being shipped.
In the event that your product is faulty, please follow the general returns procedure and define the item as faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that it can only be replaced for the same product, subject to availability. If the same product is not available, or an alternative can’t be agreed, you are entitled to a full refund. Goods are deemed faulty, if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear will not be considered faulty and will be returned to you with no refunds issued.
We will not actively market to you unless you have accepted our request to do so. To opt out of any marketing going forward, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
User comments, feedback and other submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these terms and conditions.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Law, jurisdiction and language
This website, any content contained therein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should therefore review them before making any purchase.
Registered company details
VinylBox is owned and operated by Monorails & Satellites Ltd with the following company details:
Company name: Monorails & Satellites Ltd
Company Registration Number: 09291904
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Monorails & Satellites Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 09291904, whose registered office is at 36 Fifth Avenue, Havant, Hampshire PO29 2PL.
Emails and newsletters
On our site, you might have chosen to give us your email address if you’d like to be part of the VinylBox community. If you do, we’ll email you about our VinylBox products or send you details about special offers or events that we hold or basically anything around the VinylBox community that we think you might find interesting. By doing this, we’re collecting personal information from you. We then use that information to tell you about the stuff you’ve asked us for but also to contact you if we need any extra information about you, to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re still happy to hear from us.
We are here to help you build the best vinyl album collection you can and more interested in helping our clients enjoy musical experiences than doing a load of marketing ourselves, so we don’t rent, sell or trade email lists with anyone else. If you give us your details you can be sure you’re only sharing them with us.
You can also email us at email@example.com at any time to stop receiving emails.
How we store your data
At VinylBox, we store information about customers old and new in the following CRM systems, where you can find their privacy policies these include Shopify, Mixpanel, Recharge and one we all know which is Facebook. A CRM system is a customer database we use to organise contact information in a secure way and so that we can keep track of who we’re talking to, when and what about
Every month we conduct a clean-up of the CRM system to double-check that all the information about people who have unsubscribed is deleted from our database.
You have the right to know what personal information we keep and to amend or remove some or all of it whenever you like, so please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to enquire about or amend any of your personal information.
Reviewing this policy
VinylBox GiftCard November Promo T+C’s
1. VinylBox giftcard promotions will apply to one offs (not including subs) for existing members and one off subscription products for new subscribers. In either case, will only apply to full price items.
VinylBox Black Friday Promos 2022
Booster box will not be fulfilled if it is the only item in basket.
Booster box cannot be combined with discount codes such as VB50 or student discount . The only times the booster box can be combined with codes is if they are also part of the Black Friday week promotional campaigns.
If someone takes out a subscription with the booster box offer, they cannot get a refund on the rest of the subscription e.g. purchasing an annual sub
VinylBox Competition T+C’s
1. By entering this competition (the “Competition”), you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Promotional materials relating to the Competition, including all entry instructions, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
2. The Promoter of the Competition is VinylBox, operated by Monorails & Satellite Ltd.
Entry to the Competition
3. The entry of the Competition does not require any purchase of any product or payment.
4. Entrants must be 18+. and must reside in the UK only.
5. Employees of the Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, including but not limited to VinylBox in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. VinylBox reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible. If a prize winner is found to be ineligible, VinylBox will remain the owner of the prize and reserves the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
6. The Competition opens on 09 July 2021 at 12.00 GMT and closes on 21 July 2021 at 18.00 GMT (the “Competition Period”). Entries received outside of the Competition Period will not be eligible to win a prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
7. Entries submitted by any other means than those described in these Terms and Conditions will not be accepted. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition. Only one entry is permitted per person.
8. Any participant found to be using robot forms to enter a competition will invalidate their entry to the competition and will be disqualified from the competition.
9. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter(s) for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner must claim their prize within three days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
14. To learn the outcome of the competition please email email@example.com stating the name of the competition in the subject heading.
15. Release: By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Co-Sponsors, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Co-Sponsors’ and their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
16. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from
entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
17. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the sweepstake, if it is possible. If the sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Co-Sponsors, at their discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Co-Sponsors reserve the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
18. Where a prize is provided by a Supplier, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for prize fulfilment.
19. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted into future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.
20. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Become a founder member
Receive 3 handpicked albums every month. Skip, pause or cancel anytime.
We’re excited to launch our subscription service, so we’re offering great discounted prices and exclusive founder member perks when you sign up before June 13th. Skip, pause, cancel anytime.